OSP Fiber Design
DAAR's team of highly qualified engineers and drafters provide the follow in the OSP Fiber service:
• Provide and analyze the high level network design utilizing established right of way, property lines and roadways.
• Developing and maintaining the network GIS database and high quality aerial photography to create standalone base maps.
• Draw existing utilities based on available resources,
municipal records, and as-built plans.
• Determine ideal locations for new fiber infrastructure based on existing paving or utility conflicts, as well as potential future replacement or expansion.
• Provide accurate and legible plan sets for review, permitting and construction purposes.
• Develop construction procedures and emergency action.