WisDOT Southeast Region Management Consultant
DAAR is a full service Management Consultant representing the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for Southeastern Wisconsin serving over 80 communities. The program consists of STP Bridge, STP Urban, STP Rural and Enhancement funded projects.
The primary objective of this project is to ensure design project activities comply with State and Federal guidelines and regulations. Our responsibilities include helping local governments comply with the engineering and legislative requirements set forth by Wisconsin State Law and Regulations. In this capacity we act as an extension of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The range of work involves a variety of design, construction, and enhancement projects including roadways, bridges, bike and pedestrian facilities, lighthouse and museum restoration and other unique projects that enhance the Southeast Wisconsin transportation region.
- Project scoping, scheduling, budgeting and monitoring
- Project validation
- Consultant selection and contract negotiation
- Develop and maintain project management database
- Project design and construction review and oversight
- Utility and Railroad review
- Right of Way plat and property acquisition review
- Project Administration and Meetings
- Environmental Oversight
- Operational Project Review
- WisDOT, consultant, and municipality coordination