USH 14 Realignment
This 5-mile rural project consists of the design of two lanes of an ultimate 4 lane divided roadway in Oregon, WI. The proposed rural roadway follows a new alignment of USH 14 from STH 92 north to STH 138 with multiple at grade crossing of town and county side roads.
This project includes a new rural roadway designed to freeway standards, drainage study, intersection improvements and agency coordination.
- Project scoping, scheduling, budgeting and monitoring
- Field Survey
- Public official coordination
- 30%, 60% plans and documents
- Utility Coordination (Trans 220)
- Archaeological Study
- Environmental Report
- Hazardous Materials Phase 1 Assessment
- Design Study Report
- DNR Coordination
- Drainage Analysis