Project Controls Personnel; Programmatic Data Management Support Services- USACE
DAAR, as a subcontractor to Stanley Baker Hill, LLC (SBH), provided Construction Management, Program Management and reporting services for GRD/PCO, Iraq Transition Assistance Office (ITAO) and Transatlantic Division (TAD), as well as the Iraq Reconstruction Management Office (IRMO).
These services were in support of Iraq reconstruction funded under other programs. There were several tasks involved throughout the reconstruction process.
The reconstruction project included:
- Providing management support for the construction process, status reporting database system using RMS, Primavera P3e/c, MAXIMO and integrated it into the IRMS and developing Workload Staffing Analysis (WSA) for future workload projects, future S&A placement, and proposed staffing projections and budget strategies
- Creating and incorporating standardized program performance metrics for internal and external reports
- Providing support for internal and external business planning initiatives with respect to downsizing and transition of the GRD/PCO mission and the preparation and coordination of strategic planning reports and analysis
- Configuring the preliminary efforts for the Iraqi Infrastructure Management System on hardware in Ashburn
- Serving as the development site for installation and testing of source code, applications, and interfaces necessary to re-deploy life-cycle system back into Baghdad as an operational solution.
- Providing development, deployment and implementation support for the Iraq Ministry of Electricity Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Resulting in the improvement of CMMS reliability and availability of 33 selected combustion turbine power plants out of 79, this was accomplished by providing central means of maintenance inventory and issue/track preventative and on-demand equipment maintenance requests, needs and requirements
- Providing personnel to support program and construction management initiatives reported in the IRMS both In-Country and Stateside.
DAAR's involvement and responsibilities in the reconstruction of Iraq included:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the Iraq Reconstruction Management System, metrics and creating of standard report formats for construction status and budget, schedule and other performance indicators, incoming data loads from Baghdad, and assisted with weekly and daily reports and ITV integration
- Providing operating system and application expertise in support of planned and current upgrades to the GRD project controls and program management operating environments (development and production)
- Presenting and implementing scheduled updates to the various applications and data sets to sustain a clone-like environment (operating system, application and data), support reporting requirements and enhance reach-back efficiencies
- Providing documentation for the reporting code associated with the interfaces among CEFMS, OP3, P3e/c, MAXIMO and Oracle e-biz
- Writing reports in SQL
- Supporting the creating of reporting for non-construction data and the creating of financial reports within IRMS coming from CEFMS
- Assisting with the continuous integration of funded projects to include AIRP, DFI, CERP, ISFF, OMA, and MILCON programs along with IRRF funded projects into the IRMS databases and reporting structure
- Utilizing existing software databases, collecting, analyzing, coding and presenting data required for recurring upward and other special reports
- Relocating IRMS from Baghdad to Ashburn, VA, tracking schedule changes, preparing all reports necessary and providing technical advice on the transition and transfer to IRMS to the Government of Iraq.