Gordon Food Service Distribution Center
Total Estimated Cost
This project involved the construction of the Gordon Food Service Distribution Center in Kenosha, WI.
The 587,000 square-foot facility was built on a 134-acre site just east of Interstate 94 and north of the Kenosha Regional Airport. The Kenosha distribution center is the company’s first US facility west of Lake Michigan.
• 650,000 square-feet of new pavement
• 17,000 lineal feet of curb
• 6,500 lineal feet of watermain
• 2,000 lineal feet of sanitary sewer
• 7,000 lineal feet of storm sewer