Jenna Prairie Estates
Engaged to design and represent the owner in the development of a 90-acre, 148 lot suburban subdivision, in order to meet developer’s project pro forma.
Responsibilities included the entire entitlement process; site planning and design; road, sanitary and water supply engineering; storm water management; bid management; construction management as well as the establishment of covenants and restrictions.
- Project scoping, scheduling, budgeting and monitoring
- Field Survey, Platting and Construction Staking
- Public official coordination and hearings
- Rezoning and Annexation Petitions
- 30%, 60% (Preliminary) & 90% (Final) plans and documents
- Utility Coordination
- Environmental Report
- Development Data Study Report
- Traffic Study Report
- DNR Coordination
- Storm water Management and Grading