STH 441 Tri-County Project
DAAR is currently providing oversight on the STH 441 Tri-County Project which will reconstruct and expand approximately 6 miles of US 10/STH 441 from 4 to 6 lanes between Cold Spring Road (County B) and Oneida Street (US 10) in Winnebago County, WI; and reconstruct five interchanges and the Little Lake Butte Des Morts Bridge.
Construction management services are being provided as part of a joint venture team (Fox Valley Consultants) on the staged construction of the completely redesigned US 10/STH 441 and I-41 system interchange and the Racine Road interchange, construction of a new 22-span concrete girder bridge over Little Lake Butte Des Morts (LLBDM), and rehabilitation of the existing LLBDM structure.
Major items of work on the contracted segments include:
- 589,000 cubic yards of common excavation
- 980,000 cubic yards of embankment
- 2 million linear feet of wick drains
- 6 retaining walls with cast in‐place, tilt up, and MSE retaining wall elements
- 2 bridge extensions and 1 bridge overlay
- 20 sign structures
- 6 multi‐span concrete girder bridges, one 6‐span bridge on a curve, and one 22‐span bridge
- Mainline concrete paving
- Construction of one concrete roundabout
- Staged construction, storm sewer, ITS, lighting, erosion control, and landscaping