Gordon Food Service Distribution Center
This project involved the construction of the Gordon Food Service Distribution Center in Kenosha, WI. The 587,000 square-foot facility was built on a 134-acre site just east of Interstate 94 and north of the Kenosha Regional Airport. The Kenosha distribution center is the company’s first US facility west of Lake Michigan.
- 650,000 square-feet of new pavement
- 17,000 lineal feet of curb
- 6,500 lineal feet of watermain
- 2,000 lineal feet of sanitary sewer
- 7,000 lineal feet of storm sewer