Deployment Center Coordination and Administration- USACE
DAAR Engineering, Inc. launched a deployment processing center for civilian contractors deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan, in order to provide reconstruction services for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
The U.S. Government entrusted DAAR to implement their specific requirements for the training, equipping and processing of contractor personnel deploying overseas. At our authorized St. Louis facility, DAAR provided the services to meet those requirements, as well as general travel assistance for individuals travelling to Iraq or Afghanistan.
DAAR's services for the Deployment Center Coordination and Administration included:
- Background checks and security clearances
- Coordinating passport and visa processing
- Completing pre-deployment medical and dental evaluation
- International vaccinations
- Physicals, testing and blood typing
- Health counseling
- Travel arrangements to deployment center and in-theater location
- USACE required training (information assurance, anti-terrorism, code of ethics, etc...)
- Local customs debriefing and cultural training
- In-house coordintation of all required documentation and government ID's (Common Access Card (CAC), Personal REcvoery PRO file, etc...)